COVID Policy – UPDATED
Mask Wearing and Physical Distancing
AUTOTESTCON 2022 is excited to be returning to a fully in-person conference this year. As always, the health and safety of our conference attendees is of utmost importance to us. Accordingly, you may find the conference policies and recommendations below:
- Based on CDC guidelines, we will not require attendees to wear masks during the conference.
- Presenters may elect to wear a mask if they wish. The venue will be set up to provide a minimum of 6 feet of distance between presenters and the audience.
Hotel policies and practice
- Please refer to COVID-19 updates and what to expect at the hotel
- AUTOTESTCON will work closely with the hotel to promote recommended best practices related to venue cleaning, food handling, and social distancing.
- Hotel will serve food at buffets
- Award lunch will be plated
- Takeaway food: individually wrap and set out food
- We ask attendees perform a self-check each morning to assess if they are feeling ill or displaying COVID like symptoms
- Attendees should closely monitor all travel alerts issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Attendees are encouraged to monitor the CDC website and the state of Maryland’s website for additional information.
- Attendees should check their individual airlines for specific cancellation / refund policies. AUTOTESTCON will not be responsible for any airline cancellation or change fees should you be unable to either attend for any reason or have any problem returning home after the meeting.
- All attendees should check themselves for symptoms before starting travel.
Attendees agree these COVID 19 Policies and Recommendations, to abide by all posted safety guidelines, and to release AUTOTESTCON from risks associated with attending the AUTOTESTCON 2022 conference.
We are excited to host you in-person and are committed to doing so safely. We will continue to keep you informed about our plans to ensure you feel welcome joining us with clear expectations for your 2022 AUTOTESTCON experience.